Offers Invited At $ 1,250,000.00
Not A Stone Home – But Something To Talk About
This is one of those homes that are just so nice you have to include them in conversations you may not expect to find them in. Not a stone home (but there is a stone foundation) but a really a special home on 20 private acres near the Limerick Forest. What could be better than that ?
The original home dates to 1890. Truly quite a home for that time period. But build at a time when milled lumber and quality bricks were available. So still very old, but the “modern” construction technology of 1890 allowed for a quicker construction window and better insulation which created more comfortable environment.
Ove the years this home has been upgraded sympathetically to bring the systems to modern standards while maintaining the character and charm of years gone by.
About This House
Addition including foyer, powder room, office and second floor family room was built by
Lockwood Brothers Construction (2007/2008).
• House, addition, and garage roofs are Slate Tiles.
• 2 full bathrooms (one with washer/dryer) on second floor. Powder room on main floor.
• Septic (2008) last pump out (2022).
• 2 sump holes. One in the older basement side and one in the newer addition side. The
one on the newer side has a submersible pump with an alarm.
• House, shop, and double garage are all alarm protected.
• Internet, satellite TV and phone – Bell
• Inclusions: Dishwasher, microwave, beverage fridge (2023), fridge, wall oven (2023)
cooktop (2008), basement fridge, 2 garage door openers and remotes, twin HWT system
(2022), high end water softener, pool equipment including winter cover, solar blanket,
creepy crawler, fiber multi-colour optic night lights, pump (2018), filter (2023), all light
fixtures and window blinds, all cut firewood on the property, shop heater, hose and reel
in garage, tire rack in garage, wooden bench on garden cement pad, large panel holding
box in the shed beside workshop (exclude the plywood).
• Exclusions: Deep freezer, shelves, benches, plywood, all other wood used for projects,
tools, and cabinets in the shop, hose and reel behind the pool shed, bird bath and large
cement flowerpot at back of pool,