A Family Compound – Getaway
Built by the Hoopers circa 1850 this limestone estate was on 10.2 acres and has slightly over 1000 feet of river frontage on the Napanee River. The Stone Home and connected Coach House affords appoximately 5700 s.f of finished space. Lots of room for everyone.
Bonus !! The original stone timber mill still existed on the rivers edge.